Four days, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Create competent lead auditors.
- Help students understand and interpret the requirements from an auditor's perspective.
- Help students to design systems and to improve systems so that they fit into the "real world" and financial business planning.
- Aid students in developing good auditing work habits so that they can become good, impartial auditors for the workplace.
- Help students become integral members of their management team.
- Help students understand the need for competent audits to be performed in the market.
- Help students help others to continually improve their Management Systems.
- Help students to competently assess a complete OHSAS system for conformance to requirements.
- Help students to write good, objective audit reports that aid in making effective corrective actions on a system.
- Make students into professionals.
- Make professionals better.
You receive great training taught by a professional and certified instructor, an outstanding student reference guide/workbook, and sales and service from an ISO9001 registered company. You get all of this at an unbelievable price if you can plan ahead and pay ahead with QAI.
About the Course
Available as a Certified Training Course
Designed as a competency based training session, you can now forget about the "boot camp" days of Lead Auditor training when you register for this four day training class with QAI.
Led by energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced internationally certified auditors - you'll get more than a "slide reader" at all QAI training sessions.
In this Lead Auditor course, you get "real-world", professional know-how partnered with outstanding training materials. A handsome, durable, and professionally prepared student book will display well and serve you well as a reference tool for years to come. Finally, you get the support of an ISO9001 registered training company.
With multiple, progressive learning approaches including hands-on practice auditing, our Lead Auditor training course prepares graduates to become proficient and effective professional auditors.
The course includes a complete and thorough review of the Z10 US standard. This includes a look back at the history of management systems and leads to development of a Management System for Occupational Health & Safety. We'll look at the "big picture" to help put things in the proper financial perspective.
Lecture topics will include implementation and documentation strategies and possible methods for integration to other, common management systems like ISO9001 & ISO14001. Workshop activities are designed to strengthen your ability to assess a complete management system and its compliance to the management system requirements.
Group case studies with mock auditing reinforce the learning process and help to familiarize you with process auditing. The course is designed around an actual case study of a facility and its’ integrated Management Systems.
Students end the course by conducting an assessment of the case study facility and making a recommendation on registration.
Under the new competency requirements program, we administer examinations throughout the course so that you get timely feedback throughout the course about how well you are doing. When you leave the course, you will already know if you have passed the course: You won't have to wait for weeks to find out how you did when you choose QAI as your training partner.
If you're in line to take a lead auditor training class, you're really going to like the new competency based, QAI OHSAS Lead Auditor training class.