This program certified in the competency based training program
Students can earn the EMS competency credit
Day One: 8a-5p, Day Two: 8a-3p
· ISO14001-2015 EMS Standard - detailed overview.
· Understanding the new High Level Structure os ISO systems
· How the EMS should function within the business.
· Risk analysis: How risks impact the system and external partie
· Aspects: What they are and how to identify them.
- What are environmental aspects?
- Evaluating environmental aspects.
- Identifying legal and other requirements.
· The role of top management in the in the EMS.
· EMS Documented information:
- The policy statement.
- Requirements of the EMS policy manual.
- Processes, procedures
- Examining the requirements for organizational structure and responsibility.
- EMS training requirements.
This 15-hour course is the first 15-hours of a QAI lead auditor course without the auditor practice training. The class is streamlined and focused on increasing your knowledge and understanding of the new 2015 revision at a comfortable pace that there is time for discussion of transition impact and planning for changes.
About the Course:
Champion training is designed for those team members that:
· Were trained to the older 2004 version and need updated competencies and training
· Will be responsible for the EMS system.
· Will be responsible for maintenance of the EMS System.
· Management representatives for the EMS program.
· Those wanting to investigate implementing an ISO compliant EMS system.
Coverage includes a detailed review of the ISO14001-2015 standard, risk analysis, aspect analysis and an interpreting the requirements from an auditors perspective. The course is led with the guidance of certified auditors and course facilitators.
Course Agenda Day One
· History of regulation and EMS.
· Terms and definitions.
· The ISO14001-2015 EMS standard.
Course Agenda Day Two
· System Requirements
· EMS Aspects:
- What are they?
- How to identify them.
- How to rate them.
- How to Monitor them.
- How they affect the EMS system.
· The EMS System Examination.
This course is a certified for EMS Competency unit credits in the TPECS competency based training program