Day One: 8a-5p, Day Two: 8a-3p
· ISO14001-2015 EMS Standard - detailed overview.
· Understanding the new High Level Structure os ISO systems
· How the EMS should function within the business.
· Risk analysis: How risks impact the system and external partie
· Aspects: What they are and how to identify them.
- What are environmental aspects?
- Evaluating environmental aspects.
- Identifying legal and other requirements.
· The role of top management in the in the EMS.
· EMS Documented information:
- The policy statement.
- Requirements of the EMS policy manual.
- Processes, procedures
- Examining the requirements for organizational structure and responsibility.
- EMS training requirements.
This 15-hour course is the first 15-hours of a QAI lead auditor course without the auditor practice training. The class is streamlined and focused on increasing your knowledge and understanding of the new 2015 revision at a comfortable pace that there is time for discussion of transition impact and planning for changes.
About the Course:
Champion training is designed for those team members that:
· Were trained to the older 2004 version and need updated competencies and training
· Will be responsible for the EMS system.
· Will be responsible for maintenance of the EMS System.
· Management representatives for the EMS program.
· Those wanting to investigate implementing an ISO compliant EMS system.
Coverage includes a detailed review of the ISO14001-2015 standard, risk analysis, aspect analysis and an interpreting the requirements from an auditors perspective. The course is led with the guidance of certified auditors and course facilitators.
Course Agenda Day One
· History of regulation and EMS.
· Terms and definitions.
· The ISO14001-2015 EMS standard.
Course Agenda Day Two
· System Requirements
· EMS Aspects:
- What are they?
- How to identify them.
- How to rate them.
- How to Monitor them.
- How they affect the EMS system.
· The EMS System Examination.
About the onsite only version of this course
The onsite version includes all of the same content as our Certified Champion course, but we do away with the testing, scoring , and grading that may be important to persons that attend a certfiied version of the course. Doing away with those activities and the rules that we have to abide by when administering our certified courses. This provides our instructors the opportunity to stay engaged with your group rather thna focus on some of the required administrative duties. This provides us time to discuss points in more detail, allow for more in-depth questions and postering by your people, and provides our instructors the opportunity to help close gaps and improve understanding.
This version of the course was brought to you by listening to our customers who told us we want that kind of training but we don't want to force our Champions into testing and analysis because it isn't required of us.
And one more benefit to you: This special onsite version costs less money. You're welcome and thanks for providing us the chance to listen.