About the Course
IATF 16949 Champion
Two Days, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Includes a detailed review of ISO9001:2015 and the IATF 16949:2016 standards. Copies of each standard are also included with your registration fee.
COURSE BOOKS INCLUDED:
· QAI Student workbook
· IATF 16949:2016 standard
· ISO9001:2015 standard
- To describe the specific differences in the changes.
- Complete clause-by-clause dissection of the IATF 16949 standard with tips and suggestions for system managers and previously trained auditors. Also includes helpful notes on relationship to TS16949-2009 clause numbers with notes about specific changes.
- How to interpret and understand the IATF 16949 specifications so as to assist you in developing a better transition plan.
- Learn what to look for in the company's documentation to help you develop a system that is easy to audit and maintain.
- To know the minimum documentation requirements
- To have an easily auditable IATF 16949 QMS system and one that is based on the ISO 19011 auditing guidelines.
- Understand new requirements for risk analysis in the standard.
- Run a risk analysis workshop that shows students how to conduct risk analysis
This course is a detailed review of the new IATF 16949:2016 standard with a risk analysis workshop.
About the Course:
The Champion course was designed for those that want to cover IATF 16949 and its significant differences in its entirety, without spending a lot of time on audit practice or in an audit focused training session. Those people tend to be system managers that already have much audit experience. This kind of training is also beneficial to stakeholders, Champions, and those players that will be involved in supporting the significant changes that will take place during your QMS transition.
A complete detailed coverage of this new QMS system takes place at a comfortable and easily comprehensible pace.
This course includes a clause-by-clause discussion of all of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 including those changes, updates, and new requirements that were included in the latest revision.
This is time well spent to help you learn about this Quality Management System, the changes that have been made, and interact with other QMS professionals attempting to digest the significant changes included in the IATF 16949 standard.
- Introduction to IATF16949:2016 and ISO9001:2015.
- Highlights overview of the changes.
- A clause-by-clause requirements review of the IATF16949 standard.
- Discussion of specific differences between TS16949 and IATF 16949
- Discussion and suggestions, auditor tips, and recommendations for effective implementation and/or transitioning
- Required documentation
- Risk Analysis workshop
- Open forum Question and Answer Sessions.
Like all QAI courses, you'll have an internationally recognized auditor as your instructor.